NCEES Salaries/Budgets

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

automatic

Reaction score
Since NCEES is a non profit, I am assuming that their employee salaries and budgets are available somewhere for the public? Anyone know how to view them?

Also, would anyone know if any of this information can be requested via a FOIA request?

I believe they are a private organization so they're not subject to freedom of information act

Searching for 2014 and 2015 990s. Will be interesting to see the raises for the past few years....

I emailed everyone on their leadership team about the new Records system issue. I also requested a phone conversation since emails were not getting the message across. Not one of them responded back.

(not being sarcastic)

Because they don't work for you / us they work for the State Boards of each State- & the State Boards are "nominated" by the state legislature.. So basically they don't give a F.....

But maybe a new angle is to communicate with the actual state board members, because that's who ultimately pulls their strings..

I emailed everyone on their leadership team about the new Records system issue. I also requested a phone conversation since emails were not getting the message across. Not one of them responded back.
What exactly is the problem that warrants this?

so what does the visitor post on the FB say?  I can't view it here
It's essentially what the OP has been posting in that thread. I also echoed some of my own concerns. But as I figured, it has fallen on deaf ears. I agree to some extent with @Road Guy but only as it pertains to becoming licensed directly. In my opinion the Records program was a per user direct business relationship as it had little or no interaction with state board (from an establishment/maintenance perspective). But now that they've removed the fee, I feel we can hardly hold them liable for any services at this point. :(

1 hour ago, snickerd3 said: so what does the visitor post on the FB say?  I can't view it here
It's essentially what the OP has been posting in that thread. I also echoed some of my own concerns. But as I figured, it has fallen on deaf ears. I agree to some extent with @Road Guy but only as it pertains to becoming licensed directly. In my opinion the Records program was a per user direct business relationship as it had little or no interaction with state board (from an establishment/maintenance perspective). But now that they've removed the fee, I feel we can hardly hold them liable for any services at this point. [emoji20]
No yearly maintenance fee, but bigger transfer fees.

No yearly maintenance fee, but bigger transfer fees.
I obviously haven't been paying any attention to the other thread nor have I done anything with my Record since the upgrade, but this sounds like a good thing?  The yearly maintenance fee was annoying.

Back