Anyone still waiting in NJ?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dcanthon

Reaction score
Anyone else still waiting for their activation packet?  We found out the results on May 20, and I still haven't received anything.  I have a call into the board but haven't heard back yet.

Anyone else still waiting for their activation packet?  We found out the results on May 20, and I still haven't received anything.  I have a call into the board but haven't heard back yet.
listen, the board sucks. plain an simple. they are a complete headache throughout the entire license process, from the FE, right through until they actually issue the license. In your best way possible, you need to stay on top of them. By doing this and not aggrevating them, in the past I have suggested to others that when you send them ANYTHING, spend the extra couple of bucks and send it certified, or at least so that it can be tracked. That way, when you call and say "where's my ****" and they tell you that they haven't gotten it yet, you can confidently correct them, saying that "so and so signed for it on this day". They will no doubt put you on hold, come back a few minutes later to say that "so and so is not in the office right now, but they will call you back shortly". At which point they then get your file, prepare your cert. Trust me, the key to that office is to prove to them that they have your app and check.

Good luck.

Back