Spin-Up, Complex Imaginary, which is better

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AAGR2013

Reaction score
Try to work on more practice exam, any suggestion? Does CI NEC Drill book helps? Thank you! 

There's a lot of people on this form that give the thumbs up to the CI NEC drill book.

I'd say go for it...

I did all 3. Several times over.
Yep, same here.  All 3 are beneficial. 

Spin-up was a little easier, but good practice on fundamentals.   CI exams were a little more difficult, but still not exactly on par with difficulty level of the actual exam. NCEES practice book is the best for comparing level of difficulty.   The CI drillbook was long and boring, but very helpful in learning how to navigate the code book.  I did 150/300 problems and did well on the NEC portion of the PE exam. 

Agreed Kovz!! Yes!! all are good.  Spinup's introduction also has an excellent test taking strategy.

Yep, same here.  All 3 are beneficial. 

Spin-up was a little easier, but good practice on fundamentals.   CI exams were a little more difficult, but still not exactly on par with difficulty level of the actual exam. NCEES practice book is the best for comparing level of difficulty.   The CI drillbook was long and boring, but very helpful in learning how to navigate the code book.  I did 150/300 problems and did well on the NEC portion of the PE exam. 

Back