London's first nude restaurant

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to guess no flambé at the table. That'd be fun to watch!

Sent from my SURTAB-722-3G-HD-1S using Tapatalk

I'll have the saus.. - no, the rack ahh no, the bangers and - dammit give me a bloody Mary. 

There's got to be a health code violation in there somewhere.

I read online that Japan is doing one, and if you are over 30% of the recommended weight for your height, that you are not allowed in.

I find that hilarious.   Even though I'd not be allowed in.

You could about saw me in half, and Japan still wouldn't let me in.

I stopped reading after this "A restaurant where people shed their clothes to dine in the nude has thrilled diners on its first service in London".  From the headline, I thought it was the waitresses who were nude.  The last thing I want to see is a bunch of naked customers. 

I do have one question........ where do they keep their wallet?

I stopped reading after this "A restaurant where people shed their clothes to dine in the nude has thrilled diners on its first service in London".  From the headline, I thought it was the waitresses who were nude.  The last thing I want to see is a bunch of naked customers. 

I do have one question........ where do they keep their wallet?
Maybe interesting for a first date, but could get awkward for Mother's Day 

I stopped reading after this "A restaurant where people shed their clothes to dine in the nude has thrilled diners on its first service in London".  From the headline, I thought it was the waitresses who were nude.  The last thing I want to see is a bunch of naked customers. I do have one question........ where do they keep their wallet?
PayPal

Back