Muhammad Ali Dies at Age 74

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knight1fox3

Jedi MASTER & Friend of Capt. Solo
Reaction score
Wow.....what a bummer.  This year has not been good for celebs.  R.I.P.  He was a legend.

He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.  M. Ali 1942 - 2016 :(

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id/15939933/muhammad-ali-dies-74

GettyImages-479933880-E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Put the emotions aside.  Tomorrow we will be drowned with out pouring for this draft-dodger; But no one will here about a Naval Aviator that perished today or four soldiers that perished outside Fort Hood in the flooding.    

Put the emotions aside.  Tomorrow we will be drowned with out pouring for this draft-dodger; But no one will here about a Naval Aviator that perished today or four soldiers that perished outside Fort Hood in the flooding.    
Didn't see the announcement for any of those.  If I had, I would have posted it none the less.  They are equally tragic losses and will be mourned.  But there have been many "draft dodgers" in this country who helped keep it together while those went to war.  Someone has to hold the fort down.

Everybody knows there is no fineness or accuracy of suppression; if you hold down one thing, you hold down the adjoining.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ali, my favorite draft dodger. But do you blame him? He stood up against a government that at the time forced him to live by signs that said whites only.

Obviously a huge thing here.  City will probably be shut down on Friday for his memorial service at the arena and the funeral procession through the city.

I heard on the radio that Bill Clnton, Billy Crystal, and Bryant Gumbel will provide eulogies.  Certainly an interesting mix of people.

They found those 4 soldiers finally?  

32 yrs dealing with Parkinson's is not a fun battle. 

Back