Texas PEs

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TWJ PE

Reaction score
I received my pocket card today. Anyone else?

Anyone received their certificate yet?

I received my certificate yesterday (5/26) but not my pocket card. The letter enclosed with the certificate said that the pocket card would be coming in a separate mailing.

I received my Card and my Stamp. I just mailed the Stamp Approval Application yesterday. Also waiting on my Certificate.

I got my card and stamp but not the certificate, emailed TBPE and haven't heard from them yet. The question is, can I stamp now?

I got my card and stamp but not the certificate, emailed TBPE and haven't heard from them yet. The question is, can I stamp now?
My answer is yes. The e-mail I received (and you should of too) from the Board states this: "I am pleased to notify you that you were licensed to practice professional engineering in Texas on 5/19/2016..."

When TBPE emailed you to congratulate you they also attached the Stamp Approval form. You have to submit a copy of your stamp and a wallet size photograph to them. After it gets approved then you can stamp. I sent mine in last week so I'm just waiting for their approval. I got all three now, the stamp, the certificate, and the card.

When TBPE emailed you to congratulate you they also attached the Stamp Approval form. You have to submit a copy of your stamp and a wallet size photograph to them. After it gets approved then you can stamp. I sent mine in last week so I'm just waiting for their approval. I got all three now, the stamp, the certificate, and the card.
How did you submit it? I submitted mine via e-mail and had approval the next day (when the system updated at 5am).

Ah that's probably where I went wrong. I submitted it via postal mail. So i guess it's gonna take longer for me lol

Received my certificate today. I was hoping it would be landscape but oh well...

Back