Mississippi Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in the same boat in Minnesota... I keep NCEES in my background as im working and refresh every 15 min or so.

I don't even know at this point

Transportation as well! How'd you feel about it?
I don't even know at this point. I have gone through all different feelings. I am really hoping for a pass but the cut scores that people are sharing for other disciplines are really scaring me.

I guess we'll know soon enough

What about you? 

I don't even know at this point

I don't even know at this point. I have gone through all different feelings. I am really hoping for a pass but the cut scores that people are sharing for other disciplines are really scaring me.

I guess we'll know soon enough

What about you? 
The cut scores are scaring you?  They are typically around 56 or so, plus or minus a point or two depending on the difficulty of that particular exam.  Where are you seeing high cut scores (greater than 70%)?

The cut scores are scaring you?  They are typically around 56 or so, plus or minus a point or two depending on the difficulty of that particular exam.  Where are you seeing high cut scores (greater than 70%)?
Well... I have not see any scores for Transportation so far, but the Geotech failing score posted yesterday with 70% correct did not make me feel all that confident ...

Well... I have not see any scores for Transportation so far, but the Geotech failing score posted yesterday with 70% correct did not make me feel all that confident ...
I feel pretty confident in saying you wont find a failed transpo exam with 57+ correct.  

I feel pretty confident in saying you wont find a failed transpo exam with 57+ correct.  
Good to know... let's hope for a 57 or higher then!

To tell the truth this waiting game is making me sick! ...and not too pleasant to be around ;)  

why wont they come on with it already??? Its day 39, and last year they released on Day 39. so any minute now???maybe??come on. this is torture.

Good to know... let's hope for a 57 or higher then!

To tell the truth this waiting game is making me sick! ...and not too pleasant to be around ;)  

why wont they come on with it already??? Its day 39, and last year they released on Day 39. so any minute now???maybe??come on. this is torture.
I've called twice today. You all should call to put pressure on them

No some guy that answered the phone. Just call and politely and nicely (those two words being key) ask about them

Back