• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Electrical Power Study Materials!!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mooney

Reaction score
Selling electrical power reference materials! I took the exam for the first time this April and passed. The only other references I used were Power System Analysis (Grainger) and Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems (Wilde). I am keeping those two.

Included are:

The Electrical Engineer's Guide to Passing The Power PE Exam (Graffeo) - Fully Tabbed, Spiral Bound, Good Condition (most used reference!), I Paid $98.00

NEC 2014 Handbook (fully tabbed) / Tom Henry's Key Word Reference / NEC Quick Reference Card, Great Condition, I Paid ~$200

NEC 2014 Flash Cards, Great Condition, I Paid $50

NFPA 70E  2015 Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace, Great Condition, I Paid $70

NESC 2012, Great Condition, I Paid $185

Spin-Up for the EE Power Exam, Five Sample Exams, Lanza, Good Condition (some marks on the first of five exams). I Paid $120

PE Power Official Practice Exam, I Paid $50

Casio fx-115ES Plus, I Paid $16

Three Binders full of PE power class notes and other reference materials (with Tabs/highlights) Included as bonus!

Electrical Engineering Principles and Applications (Hambley) Didn't use much, included as bonus!

All together that totals $789, not including whatever shipping I paid!!! It is all yours for the low low price of $499 plus shipping (media mail), and I will donate $51 upon purchase to EB.  .....Sorry for undercutting you TWJ PE ;-)

I'll accept cash, money order or Paypal (+$19)!

Thanks!

And here is a pic!!!

Z3QsXPI.jpg

Tough crowd...all is good. Here's to selling both our packages and donating some cash to EB! :p

Back