Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Clemson CE, P.E.

PA RELEASED ON PCS WEBSITE!!!

121 posts in this topic

congrats.  surprised to see PA this early

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't get anything yet...on either PCS or NCEES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So sorry....forgot to say CONGRATS!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OH CRAP...YES I DO....I PASSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, starquest said:

I didn't get anything yet...on either PCS or NCEES

 

3 minutes ago, starquest said:

So sorry....forgot to say CONGRATS!!! 

Thanks!  Maybe it'll be updated in stages?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this like a record?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is VA going to be the new PA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I totally missed it at first glance because there were no further check marked boxes:

5-20-2016_2-55-09_PM.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rebelry09 said:

is VA going to be the new PA?

Nah CA is going to be last this time around...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the hell...it's gone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnddddd its gawn.... all gawn....

Said i passed. Glad i took a picture. Now its just blank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, starquest said:

What the hell...it's gone!

annnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddd there it is

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha.  I think PCS released them momentarily to get us off their back.  It showed up literally 5 minutes after I emailed them.  its gone for me too, but I'll still sleep better :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take a look at previous years results threads. This short of nonsense happens a lot with PCS and PA. Its It's hard to tell when the results are actually legit. Sadly even being issaed a license number isn't a guarantee. 

Hopefully your pass result is legit. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot to add

:pcs:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rbheadge said:

Take a look at previous years results threads. This short of nonsense happens a lot with PCS and PA. Its It's hard to tell when the results are actually legit. Sadly even being issaed a license number isn't a guarantee. 

Hopefully your pass result is legit. 

 

you and me both.  I feel pretty good that it will be though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, JJ_structural said:

I missed it.....  :oldman:

Me too, so sad... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is hilarious.  based on seeing this thread i tried to log on to pcs but forgot my password.  so i did a reset and got back to the login page about 5 minutes later.  by then it was too late.  for some reason the login page is not loading.  i feel  like they may be updating the accounts as we speak or doing other site maintenance.  insane! i am going to try on the hour until i fall asleep tonight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jcs372 said:

this is hilarious.  based on seeing this thread i tried to log on to pcs but forgot my password.  so i did a reset and got back to the login page about 5 minutes later.  by then it was too late.  for some reason the login page is not loading.  i feel  like they may be updating the accounts as we speak or doing other site maintenance.  insane! i am going to try on the hour until i fall asleep tonight!

Update - i just got logged on to my pcs account, and i am not seeing the exam results.  so i guess that means still more waiting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the time I get too antsy... The anticipation is killing me Haha! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You and me both.  I realize I was one of the lucky ones in seeing the glitch, but I want to know my license number (and see it officially to be sure it was correct), and order my stamp!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, PAconsteng said:

This is the time I get too antsy... The anticipation is killing me Haha! 

Was just told that PCS should have authorization by days end.  The wait is almost over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0