NJ Results!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Onichee

Reaction score
So with all these states being released, do you think there will be any love for NJ today? Anyone ever use the license lookup and find their status change before they got results from NCEES?

I made an account just now to voice my frustrations.

PCS reported a 'fail' next to my name, and it was there for about 5 minutes.  It's now gone.  I don't know what is going on.  This is torture, lol.

I made an account just now to voice my frustrations.

PCS reported a 'fail' next to my name, and it was there for about 5 minutes.  It's now gone.  I don't know what is going on.  This is torture, lol.
Mine said 'pass' and now its gone

IMG_1114.JPG

yeah I am confused.  I think someone posted information they weren't supposed to and it was withdrawn

Wow, this is torture.  Logged into my PCS account, no test info there.  Actually, my FE score isn't even showing up any more.

I can only assume that I did actually fail and that they released it early.  This is what I get for refreshing the page I guess.

Had a friend that looked at the same time as me and his said 'fail'.  I think someone released the results by accident and then pulled them back.

Back