photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
snobumPE

Map: April 2016 Results Released

278 posts in this topic

NCEES just confirmed that all the results have been released. See response below:

Sorry, pasted content could not be posted...

NCEES: " The results have already been released to the state boards. Some boards have already released to individuals. As soon as the state board where you took the exam gives permission to NCEES to post the results into your account, we will do so. "

@snobumPE: Texas results were released on 5/19 via TBPE website.

Ask @ptatohed.

1 person likes this

37 minutes ago, mkhalaileh said:

NCEES: " The results have already been released to the state boards. Some boards have already released to individuals. As soon as the state board where you took the exam gives permission to NCEES to post the results into your account, we will do so. "

Where did they post this to? I look on their website, Facebook, and Twitter - didn't see the announcement.

Just now, W9TWJ said:

Where did they post this to? I look on their website, Facebook, and Twitter - didn't see the announcement.

that was fro a chat session I had with them.

Just now, mkhalaileh said:

that was fro a chat session I had with them.

Very nice. Thanks.

Florida in, PASSED!

Second try, don't ever give up!

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, mkhalaileh said:

@ptatohed any news about CA specific tests?

Sorry mkh, I don't know anything you don't know.  But if I hear anything, I'll pass it on. 

18 minutes ago, ptatohed said:

Sorry mkh, I don't know anything you don't know.  But if I hear anything, I'll pass it on. 

I think this was more along the lines as you knowing approximately how close to the 8-hr results being released that the state-specific results were released.  Try to keep up 'tater. :thumbs:

Well the wait is over. Geotech PM, Texas. Score 88. Time to partaayy folks! (SOrry it's a repost lol)

10 minutes ago, knight1fox3 said:

I think this was more along the lines as you knowing approximately how close to the 8-hr results being released that the state-specific results were released.  Try to keep up 'tater. :thumbs:

Last year NCEES results were released on the 15th and state specific came out late on the 16th or the 17th.. there is a day or two lag. My advice get some popcorn and watch the results come in.. or  drink heavily.. your choice. 

1 person likes this

Congratulations, @guiman!!!!

1 hour ago, PwrEngr said:

NCEES just confirmed that all the results have been released. See response below:

Nice. I hope to join you. I took geo as well.

21 minutes ago, guiman said:

Well the wait is over. Geotech PM, Texas. Score 88. Time to partaayy folks! (SOrry it's a repost lol)

How do you find the score? I am in Georgia and I passed. I just don't see a score anywhere.

Just now, gtplayb0y said:

How do you find the score? I am in Georgia and I passed. I just don't see a score anywhere.

They release the score in Texas, not sure about Georgia.

28 minutes ago, gtplayb0y said:

Most states do not provide a score if you've passed, only if you've failed.  Texas is one of the few that offers the score for either.

49 minutes ago, knight1fox3 said:

What do you mean 'keep up', I'm only here because you @'ed me - lol.  Okay, sorry.... it's hard to say anymore.  Back in my day, CA always released the state exams result at or near the same time they released the 8hr results.  The 8hr results were provided via e-mail/website but the state results were physically mailed.  I don't know if, now that the exams are CBT, the state board still US-mails the results or if they are e-mailed?  Anyway, since they have gone CBT, I have seen the results come out along with the 8hr, a little after, and I think even before.  But, I think it is safe to assume you can expect state exam results within the same week as the 8hr.  Not sure if that helps.

You know, if sno's past maps had reported the Civil CA-Survey/Seismic results release date, we'd have a good reference, huh?  :P 

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, ptatohed said:

What do you mean 'keep up', I'm only here because you @'ed me - lol.  Okay, sorry.... it's hard to say anymore.  Back in my day, CA always released the state exams result at or near the same time they released the 8hr results.  The 8hr results were provided via e-mail/website but the state results were physically mailed.  I don't know if, now that the exams are CBT, the state board still US-mails the results or if they are e-mailed?  Anyway, since they have gone CBT, I have seen the results come out along with the 8hr, a little after, and I think even before.  But, I think it is safe to assume you can expect state exam results within the same week as the 8hr.  Not sure if that helps.

You know, if sno's past maps had reported the Civil CA-Survey/Seismic results release date, we'd have a good reference, huh?  :P 

Just to confirm, when I took the state specific exams last October, the results were emailed to me in a password protected document. I got the results on 12/15, which was the same day my NCEES scores were released from the state. 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, motoracer PE said:

Just to confirm, when I took the state specific exams last October, the results were emailed to me in a password protected document. I got the results on 12/15, which was the same day my NCEES scores were released from the state. 

Good to know, thanks.  I should probably add this info to this thread