April 2016 Power

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merrick11433

Reaction score
How did you guys find the exam? There was a lot of theoretical questions that were straight forward. I. Found it to be an ok exam. Hoping for the best 

I took the Electrical and Electronics for the second time after failing it with a 69 in October. I felt like this test was easier but only time will tell. Hoping for a pass this time after being so close last time.

I feel transportation was hard, and there was a question about cut and fill that I could never find the right answer among the choices.

First time taking it. Much more theory questions that I assumed would be on it, seemed like they were 30% of the test. AM was much easier for me than the PM. 

I took the Electrical and Electronics for the second time after failing it with a 69 in October. I felt like this test was easier but only time will tell. Hoping for a pass this time after being so close last time.
I also took Electrical and Electronics, first timer. I felt the morning was a little harder than afternoon but doable. I hope I don't have to go through this again. Good luck to everybody

I found the PM was easier than AM -- cant stop thinking about it
What if I told you, your PM session was someone else's AM session?

ESPN Films presents 30 for 30... PE Power: Imaginary Short Circuits - The hidden traps and tales of how NCEES screws with your mind.

Sunday only......void everywhere.

maxresdefault.jpg

I enjoyed the PM. Definitely more theoretical questions that I prepared for. I worked through the test skipping questions I had no clue about and spent the rest of the time burning out my brain...realizing I couldn't find the answers in the books I brought. Jumping jacks helped about 3 hours into the PM. 

How did you guys find the exam? There was a lot of theoretical questions that were straight forward. I. Found it to be an ok exam. Hoping for the best 
i struggled with some NEC questions...is it me only??

Indeed... danger... danger.

I will ask this... did you have Uncle Tom Henry's Key Word Index?

Back