Mech/HVAC PE April 2016

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was my experience as well back in October.
I aimed to score as high as possible on the AM and thought it would help carry my PM score deficiency as well. But my exam experience was vice versa. I felt really comfortable on PM, I just paced through the problems and even finished the PM session 20 minutes early, I wonder now if I was tricked or not :(  

I took the md exam.   I thought the morning went great.  Had to flat out guess on one question and had to make an educated guess on two others.  

For the pm, I freaked out for a bit after getting totally stumped on three questions in a row.  I moved past them and finished up the exam.  Had about thirty minutes to look over those three problems, ended up getting answers for two out of the three and was pretty sure I made a good educated guess on the last. 

my feelings were back and forth throughout the test but when leaving I felt confident I succeeded (crossing my fingers of course). 

Been dreaming nonstop about ME problems since Friday, not even the exam problems, just ME problems in general.  Having a tough time shaking this three month experience.  

Kevin

Been dreaming nonstop about ME problems since Friday, not even the exam problems, just ME problems in general.  Having a tough time shaking this three month experience.
Same situation, finding it not easy to go back to normal life. Last two or three days in the evening I feel like I have too much free time!

I took the TF afternoon and thought the AM and PM were of roughly equal difficulty and not too bad, more than doable.  I did think the AM was more geared toward the TF people. 

I've been occupying my time with all of the spring chores that were on delay due to the exam.    So basically I'm working myself ragged such that I'm exhausted by the time the sun sets....however, I still toss and turn all night thinking about problems.   Last night it was a conductive heat transfer problem.....wtf!

Well my dreaming part started a week prior to the exam. Even unfortunately the night before the exam it hit hard. I went to bed around 11:00 PM and woke up at 12:30 AM! in this 1:30 hours I dreamt about moisture content, dew point and all those psychrometric bullshit. Slept terribly all night, in the morning I felt exhausted and dragged myself to the exam hall. I don't know, I might have messed up the AM portion, but the PM portion was alright I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm riding a roller coaster, i did good, maybe not, you're fine, you failed...

To add to it, my wife is unleashing her honey do list she has been compiling during the last few months of study. 

I thought a cloud was going to lift when it was over.  Hopefully these results come quick.

Dream last night was a 'pumping power' problem....    

I'm cursed!   These aren't even in my area of depth!  

Back