knight1fox3

NFL 2016

646 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, matt267 PE said:

He only said that because he's in town trying to get votes.

not true.  He's been using his "friendship" with TB12 since the beginning of his campaign.

On 4/25/2016 at 0:13 PM, Road Guy said:

Looks like Brady is back to his 4 game suspension after all!

oh & Johnny Football was indicted over the weekend  (I didn't know Grand Jury's worked weekends)..

Do you think had he been drafted be a better organization would he be in this mess? Or was it predetermined? Say had Tom Brady been injured and he was drafted by the Patriots (  I think we can admit they are a first class organization) would a better system have been able to "control him"

Sort of similar to how Mike Vick said that Dan Reeves was very strict with him and he was a better professional athlete under the "old school coach" than he was for the other scrubs he had (Mora, the other Loser from Louisville, etc) under those clows he spent less time learning football and more time committing crimes?  Or would that action have occurred regardless? - trying to draw a parallel to Johnny..

I do not know RG. Maybe we should ask Aaron Hernandez.

Well I would like to say there is a slight difference between a serial killer and nfl bust?

Facebook-78be6d.png

4 people like this

On 4/25/2016 at 6:01 PM, wilheldp_PE said:

No, Petrino absolutely did coach Vick for the part of the season right before Vick went to prison.  I think that Vick going to prison, which essentially gutted the Falcons' offense, was the reason that Petrino jumped ship as fast as he did.  Granted, he has a history of bolting in the middle of the night, but he usually lasts more than one season.

Not true.  Petrino was hired before Michael Vick was suspended, but Vick was suspended before the season began and never played for Petrino. 

All I remember about that season is that was the year Blank raised my season tix prices almost 40%... And my last year I gave them any money...

This is funny, especially since most people outside of CO don't know "which" Mary Jane they are referring to!!!

18d193d27b35ec53ee38c1c7692ef63e.jpg

But will they be announcing from Mary Jane's backside?

I don't know, I am going skiing this weekend but now I have a bad feeling this draft party is going to eat up a lot of parking spaces

1 person likes this

so when is this draft?

so when is this draft?

Tonight, right?

For everyone except for the patriots, LOL

3 people like this

Someone from North Dakota state got drafted #2? I'm sure they played some solid defenses.....

Someone from North Dakota state got drafted #2? I'm sure they played some solid defenses.....

#bust

& DEN drafts a QB from a DIV 3 school? Memphis? This is a weird draft..

Glad to see my Buckeyes clean house in the first round.  Glad the Jets picked up Darren Lee, but I'm not sure they shouldn't have spent that pick going for a replacement for Ferguson after his retirement.  Or, you know, the myriad of other positions they're awful at, like the entire offense.

11 hours ago, Road Guy said:

For everyone except for the patriots, LOL

The draft is dead to me. 

1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, P-E said:

The draft NFL is dead to me. 

fixt

I really could give 2 shits for the draft.  Until they can make the 53-man roster, they aren't worth knowing.  Even then, after a year or so no one remembers 99% of them regardless.

I don't follow other sports so I enjoy all the drama..  especially like someone hacking the instagram account of a supposedly #1 draft pick of them smoking a bowl through a gas mask

2 people like this

LOL....

A new Washington Post poll found that 90 percent of Native Americans aren't offended by the Washington Redskins' nickname and an overwhelming majority consider it an unimportant issue.

The Post polled 504 people who identify primarily as Native American from across the country, including those who lived on reservations and those who were not part of a tribe.

The general population appears to care more about the name than Native Americans. Thursday's findings by the Post match an Annenberg Center survey taken in 2004. The Post poll also found that 78 percent deemed the Redskins' name an issue that is either "not too" or "not at all" important.

Suzan Harjo, the lead plaintiff challenging the team's trademark protections, rejected the new results, saying it was an invalid way to surveying those in Indian country.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15608840/native-americans-say-unbothered-redskins-team-name-washington-post-poll

there are enough liberals to be offended on behalf of others it seems, even if those they are offended for are not truly offended.. 

My kids elementary schools mascot is "the warriors"  Ill have to see if I can find a pic, but in the gym they have this  huge painting of an indian rising out of the fire about to deliver a can of whoop ass.. I have always wondered while I sit in the gym (for kid school crap, band, sports, etc) if that was "offensive" similar to the Redskins Logo / image?

14 minutes ago, Road Guy said:

there are enough liberals to be offended on behalf of others it seems, even if those they are offended for are not truly offended.. 

My kids elementary schools mascot is "the warriors"  Ill have to see if I can find a pic, but in the gym they have this  huge painting of an indian rising out of the fire about to deliver a can of whoop ass.. I have always wondered while I sit in the gym (for kid school crap, band, sports, etc) if that was "offensive" similar to the Redskins Logo / image?

QFT.  Similar situation a while back with one of the colleges here downtown.  Used to be the Marquette Warriors and are now the Golden Eagles.  <smh>