New NCEES Records System

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cupojoe PE PMP

Reaction score
I received an e-mail late last week from NCEES saying there is going to be new Records system. Does anyone know anything about it?

NCEES will launch an updated Records Program in June 2016. This new and improved system will no longer require members to renew their Record or pay a renewal fee. Because your Record is scheduled to expire within 90 days of the launch date, you are not required to complete the renewal process and you will no longer receive a renewal card. Your Record will remain active and eligible to transmit through June 1.

On June 1, the current Records Program will no longer be accessible. If you need to transmit your Record before the new system is available on June 20, you must make that request before June 1.

More details about the new and improved Records Program will be available in the coming months.

That's news to me.  I haven't received any info on this but did see a similar announcement directly on the NCEES Records page.  I renewed my record last month.

Attention New Records Applicants

New and Improved Records Program Coming June 20, 2016

On June 20, 2016, NCEES will launch a new and improved Records Program. The new system will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes to complete the application process. It currently takes a minimum of 10-12 weeks to complete the current application process. The average completion time is 3-6 months.

New applicants

If you begin the application process today and fail to complete it before May 1, 2016, your information will be invalidated, your application fee will be forfeited, and you will be required to start over in the new system.

You can expect to complete the application process in the new system within approximately 30 days. Unless you must apply for comity licensure before May 1, 2016, we highly recommend you delay starting the application and take advantage of the new system’s improvements.
EDIT:  I also cannot access my record at the moment as the website seems to be down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back