"Tell me something good"

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SNAPE/SMOTT PE

Wait, what?
Reaction score
Seriously....tell me something good that has happened to you lately. Let's get some positive vibes going!

For me, I soon will no longer be working with an arrogant, holier than though, look down on everyone, not a good team player coworker. Yay!

Seriously....tell me something good that has happened to you lately. Let's get some positive vibes going!

For me, I soon will no longer be working with an arrogant, holier than though, look down on everyone, not a good team player coworker. Yay!
What happened? The coworker probably got promoted, right?

I resisted the temptation of eating 10 chocolate brownies for breakfast!

I only ate 4. :)

I recently presented a new technologically advanced product development idea to the CEO of my company.  Not every day that one gets an opportunity like that with a large corporation.

Oh and I'm graduating with my MS degree in April. :D

^not always true.
Ya but you work in govt.   :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I recently presented a new technologically advanced product development idea to the CEO of my company.  Not every day that one gets an opportunity like that with a large corporation.

Oh and I'm graduating with my MS degree in April. :D

Ya but you work in govt.   :p
I was referring to mr snicks experience with crappy coworker.  took years of clients complaining before someone above mr snicks boss made the decision for him.    

I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world and plan on hiking on a trail by the ocean (see pic below) this weekend to see if we can see some whales. Life is good.

Makapuu-Lighthouse.jpg

Nope....first demoted, then laid off. Words of wisdom, if the client doesn't like you, you won't stay long. Especially when working side by side.
Well, it's nice to see it worked out the way it should have worked out. Usually, it seems to be the opposite - client loves someone on the team who is worthless and they get promoted.......

Back