CA - PE Approval

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abell8418

Reaction score
I got confirmation that my CA PE Application is still being reviewed.  Registration closes on the 18th.  My question is, if its not done in time, do I simply need to wait till the october cycle?  I got my application in on time.  I dont fault the evaluators at all.  I know they must have a massive amount of work to do.  But has this happened to anyone else?  

I got confirmation that my CA PE Application is still being reviewed.  Registration closes on the 18th.  My question is, if its not done in time, do I simply need to wait till the october cycle?  I got my application in on time.  I dont fault the evaluators at all.  I know they must have a massive amount of work to do.  But has this happened to anyone else?  
This happened to me.  I applied to the CA board very close to the deadline.  Should have been fine but one of my contact records didn't put in the correct date ranges.  I did get a call from CA BPELSG and they told me if I could get the docs corrected and sent in right away they would process it quickly.  Still took about 2-3 weeks.  I got my confirmation my application was accepted about 1 week before the test registration deadline.  I would not sign up for the exam w/o getting the confirmation postcard from the CA board.

FYI0

Just got the word today that my application was approved. (7 days before deadline).  

Thanks for your thoughts Vanman

Back