EET vs SoPE for FE Civil Review On-Demand

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AyanHein

Reaction score
Hello All,

I'm picking between School of PE and EET for FE Civil review on-demand classes. I have tried SoPE's demo videos and it seems OK, but EET doesn't offer demo videos. I have talked to both, and I found out that SoPE classes offer multiple instructors for different subjects while EET's FE Civil classes are being taught by one instructor.

Due to my working schedule and family, I am going with On-Demand classes unless there are significant benefits on Live Webinar classes.

If you have taken any of these review courses, please share.

Thank you in advance.

I can't really speak to the FE aspect but if EET is half as good with their FE as they have established they are with their PE instructions, you'll be in good hands with EET.  Good luck.

I can't really speak to the FE aspect but if EET is half as good with their FE as they have established they are with their PE instructions, you'll be in good hands with EET.  Good luck.
Thank you for your information. 

yeah this....

That being said I used SofPE for the FE and felt it was very good.

yeah this....

That being said I used SofPE for the FE and felt it was very good.
Thank you John. May i ask when did you take SofPE for FE review? How are their practice problems and availability on Q/A on problems?

Thank you John. May i ask when did you take SofPE for FE review? How are their practice problems and availability on Q/A on problems?
It was probably about 4-5 years ago. A guy at work just took it recently and he had no complaints. You will get more problems than you can realistically do (most of these come from the yellow PPI books). Aside from the actual classes, the instructors were not really on point to respond to emails. My FE class easily had 100 people in it.

I can tell you from taking EET for the PE, you will get much more personal attention and smaller class size, with quick turnaround on questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was probably about 4-5 years ago. A guy at work just took it recently and he had no complaints. You will get more problems than you can realistically do (most of these come from the yellow PPI books). Aside from the actual classes, the instructors were not really on point to respond to emails. My FE class easily had 100 people in it.

I can tell you from taking EET for the PE, you will get much more personal attention and smaller class size, with quick turnaround on questions.
Thank you John. Your information is very helpful. 

Back