Status reads "Approved", in TX, now What...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PowerStroke79_PE

Reaction score
So I checked this evening and my status reads "Approved." Now what? I plan to call, but it can't be till Monday now :-( So i'm curious if anyone signed up for exam after reading approval status online? I've checked in NCEES and I can register for the April exam, I just don't know if the board sends something out with limitations. I have read of some who get approved for later dates. Anyways, any replies appreciated, it would ease my weekend. :) 

Thanks,

dec62755af780e42a303e8882b86fee7.jpg

oooookay, so why does my topic have "now I am a gigantic douchebag"? 
The word "w h a t" was once abused and under certain circumstances it turns into a gigantic douchebag. 

Lol ok sorry about not knowing. And i got the official email. All this time i was checking website and didnt realize i was receiving updates in an old email. I updated my account. 

I've been approved via TBPE's website (and received an e-mail confirmation).

After registering for the exam via NCEES site, it states "Pending Board Approval."

How long does it take for this to change?

19 hours ago, W9TWJ said:

After registering for the exam via NCEES site, it states "Pending Board Approval."

When you are no longer a douchebag.
Ouch. Such hatred.

Sorry i hadnt come by the forum, i spoke with NCEES and they said shortly before the exam they recieve an approval list from TBPE and at that point your name is checked off basically. I was worried about that too. Good luck! 

Lol, sorry i never changed the auto word correct.. What matt said was true... Will change....

Back