• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to EngineerBoards and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

PE Env Books from Oct 2015 for Sale

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSS

Reaction score
Dec 17 2015

I have a comprehensive collection of books, exams and reference materials that I used for my recent PE Environmental exam in Oct 2015 for sale.

·         Environmental Reference manual my Lindeberg second edition and the Practice problems (separate book-372 problems) associated with all chapters of the manual-Two books together for 175 USD.  EERM is 130 USD and the problem set book is  50 USD if sold separately

·         Environmental Engineering practice PE exams  by Wane Schneiter (3'rd edition)-This book has 3 full exams- 40 USD

·         Environmental Engineering Solved problems by Wane Schneiter (third edition). This book has problems grouped by the different topics covered in the actual exam including WATER, SOLID WASTE, AIR, ENV ASSESSMENT AND REMEDIATION, EHS AND ASSOCIATED ENGINEERING PRINCIPLES. -40 USD

·         Engineering unit conversions by Lindeberg- Handy book to have since you will be drenched in conversions during the exam- 8 USD

·         Air Pollution Control by Cooper/Alley fourth edition for 55 USD: A comprehensive book on  the AIR section with practice PE exam problems included

Books are in very good condition and some of them are brand new. Please respond to this post if you are interested.

RSS

Dec 17 2015

I have a comprehensive collection of books, exams and reference materials that I used for my recent PE Environmental exam in Oct 2015 for sale.

·         Environmental Reference manual my Lindeberg second edition and the Practice problems (separate book-372 problems) associated with all chapters of the manual-Two books together for 175 USD.  EERM is 130 USD and the problem set book is  50 USD if sold separately

·         Environmental Engineering practice PE exams  by Wane Schneiter (3'rd edition)-This book has 3 full exams- 40 USD

·         Environmental Engineering Solved problems by Wane Schneiter (third edition). This book has problems grouped by the different topics covered in the actual exam including WATER, SOLID WASTE, AIR, ENV ASSESSMENT AND REMEDIATION, EHS AND ASSOCIATED ENGINEERING PRINCIPLES. -40 USD

·         Engineering unit conversions by Lindeberg- Handy book to have since you will be drenched in conversions during the exam- 8 USD

·         Air Pollution Control by Cooper/Alley fourth edition for 55 USD: A comprehensive book on  the AIR section with practice PE exam problems included

Books are in very good condition and some of them are brand new. Please respond to this post if you are interested.

RSS
Was the Air Pollution book helpful with exam prep ?

Was the Air Pollution book helpful with exam prep ?
It was definitely helpful as my background wa snot in AIR and it had good practice problems similar in concepts to the actual PE exam. 

Then its definitely a good book to consider. Not trying to put a sales pitch here :) but I think it would be useful

I was very confident on air treatment technologies, air pollutants, air quality etcc after reviewing this book. Keep in mind  if you are taking environmental  both in AM and PM. Air treatment and haz waste will be a significant component.

I  am not sure if you already have the EERM   and the associated  book which has all the problems  corresponding to each chapter. I am not a big fan of lindeberg manual but I have to admit that the air sections are pretty much covered in depth.  The associated  problems are complex and overkill but you want be to be rather safe solving difficult ones. the actual exam will be much simpler but the problem statements would be so long with so much data which you will not need or use to solve the problem.

Also, if you are looking for study materials, always go with what NCEES  is recommending and not other sources, they tend to be more simulative to the actual exam.

Cheers

RSS

Back