California Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I passed also!! Congrats to everyone else who got the good news and for those who didn't, don't give up! You will pass the next time!

Cheers all

Congrats everyone! I passed both. I'm more surprised about passing survey. Man, survey had too many time consuming problems.

Where we can order the engineering stamp? 2" size or 1-5/8" ?

Good question.....where do I order the engineering stamp?  I want to purchase and make my company pay for it...lol.

There is an ad for stamps on the home page of this website. I'm considering that unless anyone else recommends some place else. I probably won't ever use it at work but it'll be more of decorative piece on my desk at home.

There is an ad for stamps on the home page of this website. I'm considering that unless anyone else recommends some place else. I probably won't ever use it at work but it'll be more of decorative piece on my desk at home.
I ve tried the website ad here, and it has so many options which I don't know what I want. It would be better if the website can show actual sample design. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Support the vendors. I think one of them has a coupon code for 30% off.

But, as I look at it closer, the coupon may have expired. Sorry.

Edit:

I wonder if you e-mailed them and mentioned engineerboards.com and the coupon code if they would give it to you anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back