KS results are out

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockChalkEngineer

Reaction score
The state board website indicates results have been mailed. I checked my ncees account and it no longer says results pending. It says Pass!!! I also looked myself up on the license exchange and I have a license number and it says active.  Hopefully others who took the KS exam have the same results as me.

The state board website indicates results have been mailed. I checked my ncees account and it no longer says results pending. It says Pass!!! I also looked myself up on the license exchange and I have a license number and it says active.  Hopefully others who took the KS exam have the same results as me.
I was a nervous wreck before I checked the license look up this morning.  Thankfully I passed as well...so glad to have it over with!  Congrats!

Congrats to both of you!  I was nervous that they might have released the results in error at first but my KSBTP license search shows the same.  I think that makes a total of 3 non-lurkers from Kansas that took the exam this time around and so far we're 3 for 3.  Not a bad record.

Congrats to both of you!  I was nervous that they might have released the results in error at first but my KSBTP license search shows the same.  I think that makes a total of 3 non-lurkers from Kansas that took the exam this time around and so far we're 3 for 3.  Not a bad record.
I had that same feeling when I first found out since I had never heard of Kansas releasing the results online so I was very pessimistic. Once they were posted on NCEES I was a little more confident.  The KSBTP site says the results were mailed out yesterday too so we should have the official letter in the next few days.  

Back