Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Runge Kutta

NJ RESULTS ON PCS!!

25 posts in this topic

Congrats!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Passed Civil-Construction!

 

Thanks Runge for being more psychotic than me (checking every few hours)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

woooohooooooooooooo passed mechanical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  yayayayayayayayayay

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NYCProjectEngineer said:

Passed Civil-Construction!

 

Thanks Runge for being more psychotic than me (checking every few hours)

CONGRATS!!!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BobEB said:

woooohooooooooooooo passed mechanical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  yayayayayayayayayay

 

HELL YEA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats all.

Did NJ really release the results on a Sunday? Damn state is screwed up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope this wasn't an error or something. I seriously won't be comfortable until I get my license number...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, The Runge Kutta said:

na why would it be an error

I've been paranoid since a week after the exam. Driving home from the testing center i knew I passed but the waiting does things to your brain.

which location did you take it? Newark?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

trenton. i felt the same way but i think they have to enter it all in there n all the results come from ncees to pcs to the boards then back. so we should hear something tomorrow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The Runge Kutta said:

trenton. i felt the same way but i think they have to enter it all in there n all the results come from ncees to pcs to the boards then back. so we should hear something tomorrow 

yea I will feel good when i see it on the NCEES website. i just don't trust PCS for some reason :pcs:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Runge Kutta said:

pcs released it. Not nj or ncees. 

NJ is still screwed up.

I read that PCS also released MA results. So I guess they're there with you.

Congrats again!

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to all the new PEs in NJ. Now, To offer you some REAL advice pertaining to the state Board and submitting your application for licensure and actually obtaining it, 1000% send everything to them certified mail/fed ex/ups and track it. Once it has been signed for on their end you can begin calling them about the status of our license. Trust me, spending the extra money eyes for this will probably get you your license at least a month earlier than those who do not. I have heard tons of horror stories about the board losing the application, or misplacing it or claiming to have mailed it to the wrong address. So if you "inform them" that it was in fact received on their end you will definitely expedite the process. Good luck and congrats!

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

njmike do they send u the law exam after passing? 

1 minute ago, NJmike PE said:

Congrats to all the new PEs in NJ. Now, To offer you some REAL advice pertaining to the state Board and submitting your application for licensure and actually obtaining it, 1000% send everything to them certified mail/fed ex/ups and track it. Once it has been signed for on their end you can begin calling them about the status of our license. Trust me, spending the extra money eyes for this will probably get you your license at least a month earlier than those who do not. I have heard tons of horror stories about the board losing the application, or misplacing it or claiming to have mailed it to the wrong address. So if you "inform them" that it was in fact received on their end you will definitely expedite the process. Good luck and congrats!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That I don't know. I took mine when I took the FE exam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh alright guess I'll have to wait and see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good advice Mike. I did that with my original application for the PE (sent it Priority Mail with tracking).

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never understood why they made you submit the original application and payment via the mail system, but he it came time to renew the license, that process and payment was done online. They suck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, The Runge Kutta said:

oh alright guess I'll have to wait and see

don't be that guy who fails the NJ Law exam after passing the FE & PE :D

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering the same thing about the law exam. I asked the board about it before the test and they said after I pass they'll send it but I'm seeing a while different thing on PCS.

Capture.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did that law exam go. Mine says unchecked, but I remember taking the exam after the FE. I am really confused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0