Where is the pass score located?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93dakman

Reaction score
I have searched the ncees site up and down looking for the actual score that I obtained on the exam, like i have seen others post, but can not find that information anywhere. Where do I need to be looking? And is there a place to find how I landed on the different topics in comparison to others in my discipline? 

I believe there is nothing called score. The report tells how many questions out of 80 you answered correctly. Then you can call it as your score. 

Ok, does California give out this report of score out of 80 ?                                                                                                                                                                    Also I have heard NCEES consults engineers who have a great score on PE . This is to set their specifications for the next round . So yes, I heard NCEES does change its specs and areas in response to select few engineers who did very well and are sent a questionnaire sort of thing . Anyone here get this? It is only sent to people with high score ... so wondering . Own up if you did ... yes I know your fellow test takers will bitch at you but please post here if you got sent the questionnaire.

I need some help. I took my PE-civil (transportation depth). I did not perform well in the morning. The PM was ok.

I took school of PE. I didn't help me much in the morning. Especially none for the Hydraulic questions, site development and material questions.

I need some advise to what course to take?

I heard EET-California is excellent. School of PE, I am not sure if they will change the practice problems that they have.

Also I heard testmasters (they are live classes, kind of hard to do it with work schedule)

Any suggestions..about EET-California..Thanks

I am not Civil but electrical . I think trying EET is better . I heard lot of people on this forum pass with it --- so it must be good . Also you get more number of hours with it and more practice. And I would ask School of PE to refund your money -- first thing .

I need some help. I took my PE-civil (transportation depth). I did not perform well in the morning. The PM was ok.

I took school of PE. I didn't help me much in the morning. Especially none for the Hydraulic questions, site development and material questions.

I need some advise to what course to take?

I heard EET-California is excellent. School of PE, I am not sure if they will change the practice problems that they have.

Also I heard testmasters (they are live classes, kind of hard to do it with work schedule)

Any suggestions..about EET-California..Thanks
The school of PE class was great for both AM and PM. If you did not do well with that class I would seriously advise (with all due respect) you to evaluate your studying process. There is something else breaking down. Maybe your organization of the study material? Maybe you get nervous when taking the exam? There is something other than the course. Most of the topics for both AM and PM  were very well covered in the SoPE course. Don't get down on yourself but give yourself an honest evaluation. Attitude is important so make sure to stay positive. You will do better next time!

Back