Louisiana Results!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack27

Reaction score
Passed Civil Transportation! First Try!!

I'd like to congratulate everyone who passed! Also thanks to EB for all the laughs I had during the wait!!

Passed!!! Civil - Transportation! First try as well!

I literally made an account just so I can post this hahaha. I'm so freaking excited! Congrats around for those who passed!

pass my water resource! Great thanks all the folks here! you will make it!

Hey Mike, happy to say I PASSED!!! Can't thank you and everyone for the encouragement after last year's defeat.

Very excited and having a lot of drinks at the moment. Prayers to anyone else still waiting!

Side Note: Dr. Nazrul at EET is amazing. Everyone should consider him if you're looking at taking Water Resources.

Hey Mike, happy to say I PASSED!!! Can't thank you and everyone for the encouragement after last year's defeat.

Very excited and having a lot of drinks at the moment. Prayers to anyone else still waiting!

Side Note: Dr. Nazrul at EET is amazing. Everyone should consider him if you're looking at taking Water Resources.
congrats! 

Congrats pal!

Hi Guy,

Glad to hear you passed and that my recommendations and chat with you to sign over may have helped you especially Dr. NAzrul. I got a email from him thanking me for recommending many people to his class and are passing. Kudos. You took WRE?

Thanks

Does anyone have and want to sell their NCEES practice exam manuals?  Specifically transportation?  Thanks!

Back