PCS on vacation. No results today

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Runge Kutta

Reaction score
Just called the F**K*rs at PCS and the office is closed for holiday party. What a **** shame. 

877-364-3926

Obviously, you should change your avatar to "The Pot Stirrer"...... 
4c1221de7a5a5269d0cd2ef20a712da4edf292b5d370879b24922a3e6120ca23.jpg

Well, that really advanced the conversation.....

You seem to revel in getting everyone riled up to call their boards, call NCEES, call PCS.... How exactly is that going to help? 

Well, that really advanced the conversation.....

You seem to revel in getting everyone riled up to call their boards, call NCEES, call PCS.... How exactly is that going to help? 
LOL. Look man, people deserve to know their scores. especially when 86 year old grandmoms are working at a government job that pays them and gives them benefits. We pay money for a service. I understand we have to "play the game" so to speak but when "the man" says F it im going to have a holiday party it really frosts my cookies. This would never work for the private industry. I have worked government and private sector and it is night and day. 

I called PCS...i got the same automated message that the office is closed for a holiday party.  Blahhhhhhh.

Also just called jersey boards in Newark. Lady said the boards haven't received them. Looks like next week. 

Back