NC Results Are Out!

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arboyle and The_Chief

congrats!.. i took the power PE too in MO. i didnt hear anything about the results yet..it is making me super nervous. 

what did you feel after the test?..i was 50/50..could you give any idea what would have been cut-off score of Power?. it would help me feel better b4 my results come out.

arboyle and The_Chief

congrats!.. i took the power PE too in MO. i didnt hear anything about the results yet..it is making me super nervous. 

what did you feel after the test?..i was 50/50..could you give any idea what would have been cut-off score of Power?. it would help me feel better b4 my results come out.
I thought the morning section was pretty tough but the afternoon was really easy

arboyle and The_Chief

I felt pretty good afterwards. It was my second time taking the test. I felt the morning was easier for me. I have no idea about the cutoff score.

arboyle and The_Chief

I felt pretty good afterwards. It was my second time taking the test. I felt the morning was easier for me. I have no idea about the cutoff score.
arboyle and The_Chief   I took Power section but didn't pass.  Any suggestions, book recommendations?

arboyle and The_Chief   I took Power section but didn't pass.  Any suggestions, book recommendations?
Just keep at it man.  This is my second time, I failed in April.  Just keep working problems.  This time I bought the Complex Imaginary Vol 1-4 tests and did those twice along with the other practice problems I already had.  

Just keep at it man.  This is my second time, I failed in April.  Just keep working problems.  This time I bought the Complex Imaginary Vol 1-4 tests and did those twice along with the other practice problems I already had.  
Thank you much Arboyle.   I will retake in April and will buy the Complex Imaginary Vol 1-4.    I should have this first go around.

I think one of the best ones that helped me this time was Graffeo's study guide. Wildi's Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems and Grainger's Power System Analysis helped as well. For the NEC, I recommend the handbook if you have it. But like arboyle said, keep working problems especially in areas where you were weaker. You should have a breakdown of your results in each section to help you with your study plan for the next time.

I think one of the best ones that helped me this time was Graffeo's study guide. Wildi's Electrical Machines, Drives and Power Systems and Grainger's Power System Analysis helped as well. For the NEC, I recommend the handbook if you have it. But like arboyle said, keep working problems especially in areas where you were weaker. You should have a breakdown of your results in each section to help you with your study plan for the next time.
Thank you much for the advise Chief.    I will look into getting those books.   Are you looking to sale any?

Back