Ohio Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just called my board, they said NCEES has released to them but they don't have time to update our account today, they will release to us next week. You can call your board to ask

I just called my board, they said NCEES has released to them but they don't have time to update our account today, they will release to us next week. You can call your board to ask
@hgao1, what state is that?

Well Ohio released first day in October 2014, but second day in October 2013 and October 2012.  I don't think we'll see them until Monday.
Are you kidding me?  If it were past 3PM EST I'd agree, but it's not even noon.  They're coming today.  You are just trying to deflat your own hopes on the off chance they don't come today.  Take your Debbie-Downing elsewhere.

Are you kidding me?  If it were past 3PM EST I'd agree, but it's not even noon.  They're coming today.  You are just trying to deflat your own hopes on the off chance they don't come today.  Take your Debbie-Downing elsewhere.
Just stating the facts.

It's been an hour.  I feel like I'm waiting for Apollo 13 to come out on the other side of the moon.
Well it does take a while for Apollo 13 to circle the moon, and for them to get back from lunch apparently.They should release anytime, they have the "ok" as of an hour ago. Keep your fingers crossed.

Any second now, they just updated the "PE" page.

Edit: Nevermind, I clicked on the wrong page.  :censored:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back