My dashboard changed

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsBossyPants

Reaction score
It used to list the date taken as October 30th, 2015.  Now its just October, 2015.  This also seems to be how the date is shown on the screen shots from the people that tried to trick us with last years results.

I do believe you are correct.  I don't have proof, but I do think the date was there earlier.  Now I'm only getting October, 2015.

What does it say when you click on register now?
Registration is now Available for the three engineers in my office who took the test.  There are two others, but they are unavailable to check right now.

Hopefully Runge is wrong or I'll be sitting again in April.

Registration is now Available for the three engineers in my office who took the test.  There are two others, but they are unavailable to check right now.

Maybe this is part of the normal resetting of the website as scores are about to be released?  I mean, does anyone here have anything other than the "Available" status for the April exam?

Maybe this is part of the normal resetting of the website as scores are about to be released?  I mean, does anyone here have anything other than the "Available" status for the April exam?
That's what I was thinking.  Maybe the results will come out today?!?

i took the petro which is only offered in october

and it is letting me register for april exams, so I wouldn't worry about it (by the way I can't register for those unless it lets me take a different discipline)

Available for me as well

I'm sure it'll say "Available" for everyone until they get the results into the system at which point it will (hopefully) change to "Exam already passed" 

It used to list the date taken as October 30th, 2015.  Now its just October, 2015.  This also seems to be how the date is shown on the screen shots from the people that tried to trick us with last years results.

Same thing happened to me.  No results posted, but the ability to register for the PE is available now.

i took the petro which is only offered in october

and it is letting me register for april exams, so I wouldn't worry about it (by the way I can't register for those unless it lets me take a different discipline)
I clicked through the registration page until the payment screen, and it lets you pick everything (state board, concentration, the works).  So your petro status doesn't mean much here.

To be honest, pass or fail, we could all register for an April exam. 

I'm sure it'll say "Available" for everyone until they get the results into the system at which point it will (hopefully) change to "Exam already passed" 
Patrick I hope you are right. I could use a "Pass" notification this go around

Mine changed to "October, 2015" as well.  And all exams are "Available" for registration.

Back