PE EXAM REGISTRATION

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is also available, as well as two other engineers in my office.

The real question is if anyone has the test unavailable?

Same here. Guess we're getting very close to the official release and hoping to God this wasn't a sign of things to come.

It will be probably release today!!!!

I don't want to check my NCEES log in page in 1 week ! Thank to you guys that are keeping me busy ! And at work nothing is getting done!

Hopefully nobody on here believes this means anything. I thought engineers were supposed to be logical thinkers? If they haven't updated the site that you have passed the test, how can the site stop you from registering?

Not to be a bearer of bad news, but the people who are fairly confident in passing probably aren't monitoring this page 24/7.  So the passing rates among participants on this and other threads are likely much lower than the overall.

Not to be a bearer of bad news, but the people who are fairly confident in passing probably aren't monitoring this page 24/7.  So the passing rates among participants on this and other threads are likely much lower than the overall.
Wow, way to be the "Glass is half empty" kind of guy.

IF you click on PE Exam registration does it allow you to register for the April 2015 exams? if so theres a good chance you failed even though it says unavailable. 
Pretty sure it will still say Available whether you pass or fail. If you passed, could you not still register for the SE exam or a different discipline of the PE exam...

A guy at my firm took the Civil Construction exam in April 2015 and was very confident in his results, and he doesn't even know about this board.  I took Civil Structural in October 2015 and am somewhat unsure about results, and I've been monitoring these threads for two weeks.   :reading:

Back