Texas Result

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Delaware was the 1st state?

:facepalm:

Well, is that case, RI will be the 13th to release results.

Last edited by a moderator:
There was some TBPE quarterly enewsletter email this morning and it did skipped by heart beat for a sec...

I got it too, but I believe they will release result on facebook first.

I got it too, but I believe they will release result on facebook first.
My source told me they would be releasing the results on Instagram first this year, followed by Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Snapchat.  They're looking into using Tinder in future years.  Swipe right to pass, swipe left to fail.

My source told me they would be releasing the results on Instagram first this year, followed by Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Snapchat.  They're looking into using Tinder in future years.  Swipe right to pass, swipe left to fail.
They already released it on Ashley Madison, but I haven't actually looked, because I ain't no cheater!

It seems last year the first post about TX results came out at around 4 PM...so I am still hopeful :)

Results have been released for Kentucky, historically I believe TX follows behind the first states by 1 day, because there is a weekend it is likely we will see results released monday

Results have been released for Kentucky, historically I believe TX follows behind the first states by 1 day, because there is a weekend it is likely we will see results released monday
I think Texas was released first day in October 2014.

Back