Passed PE now going to

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,

I got email from California Board around mid-November asking me to get finger printing done .

They mentioned FBI, DOJ  all in the same breath (something about databases) . This left me worried in a weird happy sort of way.

Well does this mean I passed the PE power exam ? Why would they ask me to do the Live Scan finger print ? Anyone else get the email ?

Hello,

I got email from California Board around mid-November asking me to get finger printing done .

They mentioned FBI, DOJ  all in the same breath (something about databases) . This left me worried in a weird happy sort of way.

Well does this mean I passed the PE power exam ? Why would they ask me to do the Live Scan finger print ? Anyone else get the email ?

Oh no ... did you do it? They typically do this when they suspect something is amiss with your exam. As in dishonesty or cheating. Have you received anything else?

Ok... You have no idea what you are talking about. It's a new rule starting 2015 that all candidates need this before getting license or renewing it. Ncees website has link to it. If you did not get email... Probably you haven't passed exam ... As their website says "prior to licensure/renewal"

Ok... You have no idea what you are talking about. It's a new rule starting 2015 that all candidates need this before getting license or renewing it. Ncees website has link to it. If you did not get email... Probably you haven't passed exam ... As their website says "prior to licensure/renewal"
That's only in CA.... I don't think any other state has the same requirement...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes... I am in CA ... Did anyone else get email from California board of PE about finger printing . Even Texas requires it now . Anyone else do finger printing already? When?

CHEATER!!!!

Yes... I am in CA ... Did anyone else get email from California board of PE about finger printing . Even Texas requires it now . Anyone else do finger printing already? When?
I did fingerprinting and sent in the form with my re-file application.

I got my results and I passed.  I just used a fake set of prints for the scan.

Back