NCEES website subtle changes........

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esae

Reaction score
So I check NCEES like 15 times a day and I check a few different pages on there when I get to my account.

This is how things currently look :

Main page:

wPAIT.jpg

Registration page :

KOiz1.jpg

Does everyone else that is waiting see the same thing? It has recently changed from results pending to unavailable. I was curious if you could infer anything from this. What are you guys seeing on your reg page?

I haven't checked mine in a while

I don't know how it looked earlier but at this point my dashboard looks similar to what esae has pasted about...

Asha, slick and matt, in your case how is different from esae?  

What is the problem? I see the same thing on the registration page and my dashboard says results pending as your PS says?? This is the same as its been since nov 2 or whenever i logged in to send a msg. What has changed on yours? 

Last edited by a moderator:
When I click the link to schedule an exam, it used to say results pending for PS and SS and now it says unavailable. This change happened in the last week.

When I click the link to schedule an exam, it used to say results pending for PS and SS and now it says unavailable. This change happened in the last week.
I wouldn't read too much into it... they are just preparing the site for exam registration tomorrow....

So, what comes first?

1. PE results

2. NCEES finishes logging all my records into the system

Back