Happy 4 weeks down 4 to go day

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NCEES December issue of Licensure exam says the SE grading workshop is December 3rd-5th.  With that in mind I would say we may see results later next week.

Not according to my sources. There seems to be an issue with the graphite in the pencils used.

1 hour ago, Ken 3.0 said: Not according to my sources. There seems to be an issue with the graphite in the pencils used.
Do your sources say anything about a possible date, or do they just say that there is a delay?
There is a nominal fee for detailed information.

I have said too much already.

1 hour ago, Ken 3.0 said: Not according to my sources. There seems to be an issue with the graphite in the pencils used.
Do your sources say anything about a possible date, or do they just say that there is a delay?
There is a nominal fee for detailed information.I have said too much already.
Ken, do you have a PayPal account?

From my experience, SE exam results typically get posted around mid-December and mid-June. Maybe a little later (17th-20th of each month approx.)

Ah the great graphite scantron hand grade issue of last year. It is a tall tale you tell your kids for years to come. It may be true, it may not, either way, it took forever for results to come out

And yes, grading workshop this weekend 3rd through the 5th. Typically, now this is a big typically, results roll out for the SE the week after the grading workshop for SOME, not all, states. This past April I got mine 2 weeks after the grading workshop, the time before that, I got it the Tuesday after. So it varies

Ah the great graphite scantron hand grade issue of last year. It is a tall tale you tell your kids for years to come. It may be true, it may not, either way, it took forever for results to come out
Tall tale or not, a lot of people still believe it. Which, of course, still makes it funny.

Reason no. 1287 why Matt failed:

b8e0d69435775c28e0b7983bf8f53051.jpg

Wait, was there or was there not an issue with the pencils?

I'm so confused.

Back