What stage are you currently experiencing waiting for results?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisianapipeline

Reaction score
Good topic to pass the time a bit, and allow everyone to relate to each other.

[SIZE= 18px]What stage are you currently experiencing while you wait?[/SIZE]

I finished the exam pretty comfortable. I'm finally at the point where I'm not thinking about it each day, but more or less, a few times during the week. I've had a few periods where I'm like, oh ****, what if I didn't pass..., but then I recall how well I felt after the test. Just waiting a few more weeks; I know it's almost here.

How about ya'll?

At this point I don't really care anymore. I'm enjoying my "time off." I'm enjoying going to my daughter's soccer games. If I fail, I'll worry about it on January 1st. 

Mike, I hate you.

Edit:

I guess I'm in phase 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, I hate you.
download.jpg

Good topic to pass the time a bit, and allow everyone to relate to each other.

What stage are you currently experiencing while you wait?

I finished the exam pretty comfortable. I'm finally at the point where I'm not thinking about it each day, but more or less, a few times during the week. I've had a few periods where I'm like, oh ****, what if I didn't pass..., but then I recall how well I felt after the test. Just waiting a few more weeks; I know it's almost here.

How about ya'll?
Hey,

Glad to see you gave it another go.  I hope you felt better about it this time around!

Phases 2 through 5 have been more iterative than progressive for me  :wacko:

Stage 7

...and absolutely elated that I don't have to deal with the Maryland induced stages 4/5 rubber room again this year!

Journal Entry #25

The wait is cold.

The cat stares at me each morning as I wake up and check my email. I can sense he's secretly laughing at me as my face fills with despair at another empty inbox. What does he know? Is he playing games with me? Could he have deleted the email notification?

I'm out of bud-light. The phases come and go like a light breeze in the spring. Phase 3 in the morning, Phase 4 in the afternoon. I don't know how much longer I can endure, but the warm glow of the engineering boards keep me sane. The cat has fallen asleep once more. I will try to watch him tonight. He knows something.

I'm currently filling my newfound freedom with obsessive amounts of Fallout 4.  I might be halfway finished with the game by the time the P.E. results are released.  Thank you, Bethesda, for this glorious distraction.

Back