here we go again, "upgrade"

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Well we had some type of cyber bot "hack" yesterday. I apologize for the craziness..

Working on getting everything back to normal, appreciate your patience !

If the site looks "really bad" check your compatibility view settings for IE - I believe it looks better with Compatability View turned off for this site.

Easiest way to get the site back running was to update to the newer software version- which is a gigantic pain.

Tapatalk is down, have to reinstall it..

Let me know what other issues you are having!

Try to post issues here that do not necessarily involve passwords so that the "team" can address if others are unavailable.

The "Unread Posts" function lists the most recent posts in order instead of the threads themselves.  Really annoying to read through when you have the spamfest thread going at the same time.

since we are looking for things which appear or are different:

• previously each thread would show the users who were currently in the thread; and
  • used to be able to be able to copy and paste a up to date post count per each thread (this is only really useful for the spam threads)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully a number of these nuances will be fixed when an actual theme is loaded.  Presently it is operating under the "default".

since we are looking for things which appear or are different:

• previously each thread would show the users who were currently in the thread; and
  • used to be able to be able to copy and paste a up to date post count per each thread (this is only really useful for the spam threads)
Ok stalker  :p

The "Unread Posts" function lists the most recent posts in order instead of the threads themselves.  Really annoying to read through when you have the spamfest thread going at the same time.
You can filter the content type you want to see for your own profile.  You can also view as "condensed" vs. the expanded view I believe.

Is the new EB skin "whiter" than before?  Between EB and the new MS Office, I am experiencing some serious computer eye strain where I never did before.  

let me get everything sorted out and well make some color adjustments.. and I like to refer to it as {pale}

On the old site there was an option on the right "View latest posts" or something like that. It seems to be missing on this new version. 

Anyone good with HTML? I can't make that banner at the top right do what I wanted to do

Back