Welcome Back

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
Welcome back and hope you did well on your exams (or well enough!)

Please remember the agreement you signed with NCEEs and do not post anything resembling an exam question.

I don't have a good example but avoid anything with specifics, numbers, details etc...

Best I can tell you is anything more than "That geotech Problem was really confusing" is not going to make them (ncees) happy..

Try and relax over the next couple of weeks.... (However having been there, totally understand)

54726156.jpg

For all who took an exam, I wish you the best. I know the waiting is terrible because I waited 6 times in all. I made it and I'm glad I was persistent. Good luck. I'm cheering for you.

There was this one where I think I had to put my name, or maybe sign my name...dang I can't remember I hope I answered it right.

But seriously, I think I did better than last time, I mean I didn't run out of time in the afternoon...so fingers crossed.

For anyone who hates to wait, just try to remember that it will be over pretty soon.

For anyone who hates to wait, just try to remember that it will be over pretty soon.

I hate waiting...and worse I hate coming to work and everyone asking how I did. I thought I did well last time, but failed by like a question or two. This time, I feel better, I didn't run out of time, though I had to guess on 4 questions (2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon) but still. I honestly don't know how I did, I won't know until I get the results back, and I have to wait for that....

Can someone put me in a coma until the results come out?

This. This is the worst. I don't know how I did, most of the wrong answers are there so I really have no idea. I could have bombed and just bombed in a very predictable way.

Back