what are you going to do after exam day?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denver1000 PE

Reaction score
Starting a more positive thread to counteract the nerves for this Friday!

I'll be playing with my kids - my wife's been great taking care of our 6 month old and 3 year old while I studied so I'm planning to make up when I'm done this week.

I hear that denver.

I have a list of house projects that need to get done too. But on Saturday after the exam? I plan on doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. Except hand out candy while drunk.

I plan on eating candy while drunk... if the wife helps me out by taking my son trick or treating this year.

yep, drank lots of beer the evening after the exam for a friend's birthday party. then slept basically the entire next day. then I spend the next 8 to 10 weeks hitting refresh...

Probably cry. I guess we'll see. I know I need to catch up on homework due Sunday, so realistically I'll probably work on that, and anything else I'm assigned between now and Friday.

Hopefully my apartment complex will be done painting by Saturday, in which case I'll spend the weekend tying up my rose bushes and prepping the rest of the garden for winter. I have some bulbs that need to get in the ground too.

I remember after I took the exam for the first time last April, I came home, had a beer, and promptly fell asleep upright on the couch while my two year old son and two of the neighbor kids of the same age were tearing apart my living room. Didn't even phase me!

One shot of whiskey and two advil in the morning, then again during lunch for success.

I hear that denver.

I have a list of house projects that need to get done too. But on Saturday after the exam? I plan on doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. Except hand out candy while drunk.
to accurately answer this for Matt, he will begin studying for the April 2015 exam

I hear that denver.

to accurately answer this for Matt, he will begin studying for the April 2015 exam
Actually, I was studying for the April 2015 exam. I just forgot to apply to take it. So here I am in October.

Back