Did anyone buy book from mansour website?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunZ

Reaction score
I placed an order on passpe.com on last Monday to purchase a Surveying summary book coz I like to have an equation reference book. However, he told me his book was out of stock and he had to placed an order to print it from local store and mail it to me on Last Saturday, so I would receive it on This Tuesday. However, I sent him a follow up email on this Monday and Tuesday to check if the book was shipped and I would love to have a tracking number, but I never got any response from him at all, so I didn't know what I should expect from him, and I currently start writing my own cheat sheet from my surveying review class.

Does anyone have similar issue with this company?

That's a shame not to have enough printed copies near exam time. But JunZ, what formulas are you referring to? For Survey the only formulas you'll need are the Hor and Vert curve equations, basic trig equations, and basic area/volume equations. When I passed (first time), I did not use any reference at all except only for hor and vert curves formulas.

That's a shame not to have enough printed copies near exam time. But JunZ, what formulas are you referring to? For Survey the only formulas you'll need are the Hor and Vert curve equations, basic trig equations, and basic area/volume equations. When I passed (first time), I did not use any reference at all except only for hor and vert curves formulas.

I was too lazy to write my own cheat sheet, so I order Mansour's quick equation reference book. I texted him today, and he told me again he would ship it out today and I would receive it on this Friday. However, I have lost my hope on him, and I would never suggest my friends to buy stuff from him anymore due to poor communication.

I am starting witting my own cheat sheet now, thanks god that I am currently taking Reza Mahallati's review class, and he is good.

I was too lazy to write my own cheat sheet, so I order Mansour's quick equation reference book. I texted him today, and he told me again he would ship it out today and I would receive it on this Friday. However, I have lost my hope on him, and I would never suggest my friends to buy stuff from him anymore due to poor communication.

I am starting witting my own cheat sheet now, thanks god that I am currently taking Reza Mahallati's review class, and he is good.
You repeated yourself without answering my question. :p I am curious which equations you are referring to needing. There are very little equations needed for the CA-Survey exam.

Good luck.

I placed an order on passpe.com on last Monday to purchase a Surveying summary book coz I like to have an equation reference book. However, he told me his book was out of stock and he had to placed an order to print it from local store and mail it to me on Last Saturday, so I would receive it on This Tuesday. However, I sent him a follow up email on this Monday and Tuesday to check if the book was shipped and I would love to have a tracking number, but I never got any response from him at all, so I didn't know what I should expect from him, and I currently start writing my own cheat sheet from my surveying review class.

Does anyone have similar issue with this company?

This is really unfortunate, I'm sure he is working on getting you your books.

I have taken all three classes from Dr Mansour and he was always extremly responsive and always went above and beyond what he promised to deliver.

I will be taking both the Survey and 8 Hr exam in the next two weeks. With that said, I feel that he has prepared me well for the exams and would highly recommend his classes and materials to study for the exams.

I would have checked with him before ordering the book if you were in a rush to get the book. Are you preparing for the Oct 2015 exam or for April 2016?

Back