PE test admission

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

humner

Reaction score
Have the admissions been released for the October 2015 exam yet? I have not gotten anything yet.

Humner,

Check your NCEES account. I just logged in and my Exam Authorization is there. I haven't received an e-mail from them yet though.

(****, I guess I'm actually taking the exam this month.)

Humner,

Check your NCEES account. I just logged in and my Exam Authorization is there. I haven't received an e-mail from them yet though.

I did, nothing there.

Humner,

You start studying yet?

Hell yes I did. And so can you, wing man.

Received an email from NCEES yesterday at 1:51 in the afternoon that Exam Authorization Notice was available for download.

they are saying that they have no record of me being signed up for the Oct 15 exam....

they are saying that they have no record of me being signed up for the Oct 15 exam....
I doubt they would have a record for your 10/15 exam... why not wait and take your second exam (or third or n+1, depending upon how many more PE exams you want to take in addition to the one you've already taken and passed) with the rest of us on 10/30? LOL!

Back