College Football 2015

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Road Guy

Reaction score
It's hard to get excited about college football season when the big game here tonight is Colorado versus Hawaii, LOL

I have never been so glad to have a playoff type system in college football, especially after seeing the joke that is Ohio State's schedule this year.

I'll just leave this right here.

usa-today-8778960.0.jpg

They tend to show up when they play the buckeyes. In harbaugh's defense, they really screwed up that program. It will take him some time to straighten it out.

I don't get into football much. But I'm in the land of football being a religion. And right now, that's all people are talking about.

So that game wont count? Kind of weird?

Last edited by a moderator:
And suddenly, I have come to accept losing Braxton Miller as quarterback...

635772739838782558-USATSI-8788874.jpg

They were definitely rusty early on, but give them back their injured/suspended players and a week or so to get back in the swing of things, and they're going to be good again.

While I feel bad for breaking VT's QB's collar bone, it was certainly a bit ironic after panning to him in the locker room following an earlier d-line sandwich when he said "it will take a hell of a lot more than that to take me out."

And suddenly, I have come to accept losing Braxton Miller as quarterback...

635772739838782558-USATSI-8788874.jpg

They were definitely rusty early on, but give them back their injured/suspended players and a week or so to get back in the swing of things, and they're going to be good again.

While I feel bad for breaking VT's QB's collar bone, it was certainly a bit ironic after panning to him in the locker room following an earlier d-line sandwich when he said "it will take a hell of a lot more than that to take me out."
Well, the d-line accepted his challenge and won.

Yes, challenging a 300 lbs man to "hit me harder next time" is, more often than not, a losing proposition.

Back