Exam Approval

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt267 PE

"1000000 warning points" Club Member
Reaction score
I just got my exam approval (via email) to sit for the Oct2015 exam.

I guess I should start studying.

how the hell have you had so many posts on this board and you're just taking the exam now?!? Found this forum freshman year of college?

With all the posts you've seen I'm sure you'll do fine

how the hell have you had so many posts on this board and you're just taking the exam now?!? Found this forum freshman year of college?

With all the posts you've seen I'm sure you'll do fine
Quite the opposite. Many of those posts were made what I should have been doing something useful. Like studying.

If you take your 19,187 posts and assume 30 seconds spent per post, that pencils out to 160 hours of study time lost. This doesn't take into account the time spent logging in and just reading and browsing the board. Take those things into account, and I'm sure you'll well over 500 hours lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think someone should ban Matthew until he passes. Maybe getting back on the board will be motivation enough to study and pass. ;)

Fox is right. I wanted to take the exam in April but I forgot to submit my application. It wasn't my fault though.

Now I have to register with NCEES.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY IT COST $350 TO REGISTER WITH NCEES? I already sent money to my board. **** money grab.

Back