Consider Donating to EB.com

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knight1fox3

Jedi MASTER & Friend of Capt. Solo
Reaction score
This site isn't free or cheap to run. But is paid for by the owner out of his own pocket. If the site has helped you in your studies or just been a place to come to ask questions and hang out, consider donating to help keep things running around here for future test takers (and spam fests). Thank you and congrats to all those who passed! :thumbs:

congrats to all who passed!

This is about the time I shamelessly ask that if you think this site helped you out to think about becoming a supporting member or hitting that donate button to the right of the main screen.

Shameless I know, but I could buy a nice car with what this site cost every month!

Again congrats to those of you who passed!

This is a valuable resource during the exam process and for some you will find some awesome people here. It's worth the $25 donation

I was considering NSPE, but this is much more supportive, informative and fun. Keep it going. Thanks RG!

You guys here at eb.com have been very helpful as I prepared for the PE. Keep up the good work and I will definitely be donating, encouraging, and spamming with the best!

1 supporting membership purchased.

Thanks to all on EB, could not have done it without all of you.

I too bought a supporting membership. I am not eligible to sit for the PE, and likely never will, but I bought one anyways. Why? Because I see the value this site has for those of you on here, both professionally, and for the sheer entertainment value. Heck, this board has turned up some great career advice/discussions even for those non-PE takers.

Back