I just called and found out that Exam results are in...

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8 days down and roughly 35 more to go!!!!!!!
35?

... Did you see how long it took to get results back last fall? You might need to adjust that by several days.

Seems like that is because of thanksgiving and the holidays - historically the April exams come back a little faster. Last year the first results came out May 20...

edit: now that I've said, I'm fully expecting 4th of July for results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a snap shot of the results release dates from last April that seems to cover a good number of states. Again, unfortunately the map link is no longer valid for whatever reason.

5/20: KY, WA, ME, AR, IN, UT, TN, DE, AK, TX, VT, FL, WV, DC, NH, NE, SC, MS

5/21: OK, OH, MI, NC, LA, PA, AZ, MO, NM, ND, KS (Mailed), WY, OR (Mailed)

5/22: AL, NV, IL, WI, NJ, MD, CT, MN, HI

5/23: NY, CA, VA, MA

5/27: RI

5/29: GA

6/2: IA, PR

6/6: CO

bpNX5sZ.png

I'm expecting the results by May 25 on. That feels like a good approximation based on last April's dates. I feel a sense of calmness about this entire process, but I hope it's a one time deal for me. Although I think this whole process is extremely long for no reason, forget statisical analysis and set a passing score and move on. We could get results on the spot.

Very similar to scanning a scratch off or lottery ticket, post a BIG sign at the test room that reads "scann your answer sheet before you leave" and Boom!. you get a score and move on. Okay a bit extreme I know, but what if you are able to do all that I mention and just add a disclaimer saying that the the official results will be announced by the state's board.

At least you know that if you bombed it really bad you got no chance and you get back to hitting those books, and if you aced it you can go to your boss and start negotiations for a promotion and the increase. Last if you know you're in the "GRAY" area where it could go either way let's say 54-58 out of 80 then you wait for the official results. Boom!! Problem solved.

I wish you all the best!!.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back