anyone selling NESC or NEC 2014

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PEoct

Reaction score
i am looking for National electrical safety code or National Electrical code 2014

anyone selling ??

thank you !

I have both the 2012 NESC and 2014 NEC in pdf form on my dropbox if you would like me to send you the link? You can print them double sided and have them bound.

I think it is still NEC 2011 for the april exam. I just had a chat with someone at NCEES and they double confirmed that it is NEC 2011.

I think it is still NEC 2011 for the april exam. I just had a chat with someone at NCEES and they double confirmed that it is NEC 2011.
oh are you sure, i have pdf copy of new NEC this weekend i will compare and see if there an difference

You are correct. However since I already purchased the 2014 NEC, I am going to use that on the exam in April. It hasn't changed much between editions. I have not found a practice problem in the NCEES, Spin-Up, Complex Imaginary, or CI Drillbook that is different between the 2011 and 2014 code related questions. The solutions all refer to the same article numbers and answers.

Last edited by a moderator:

You are correct. However since I already purchased the 2014 NEC, I am going to use that on the exam in April. It hasn't changed much between editions. I have not found a practice problem in the NCEES, Spin-Up, Complex Imaginary, or CI Drillbook that is different between the 2011 and 2014 code related questions. The solutions all refer to the same article numbers and answers.
are they also going to change the NCEES practice exam or its same

yes OFFICIALLY WE CAN USE NEC 2011 , i also confirmed to with NCEES!

Can you PM me the links, please?

I have a bounded version of the 2012 NESC. Will that be ok to use?

I also have the 2014 Handbook pdf printed out, but it's extremely bulky. I was thinking about buying the softbound version to save space if the Handbook pictures/explanations aren't useful for the exam.

Kovz,

Would you please PM me with the dropbox link as well?

Thank you very much.

Back