Power PE Scores?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was definitely tough. I somehow passed, but I was not expecting to. Much harder than I had anticipated going in.

I am curious to see what the highest failing score is. I wouldn't hold anything against those that didn't make it though, it really was a brutal test. I hope you guys try again and knock it out of the park next year.

Shocked to say I passed the exam, it was extremely challenging. I am also very curious as to what the pass score was this time around....as tough as the test was I wouldn't be too surprised if it was below 55.

Also shocked I passed. I failed the April one with 49/80. Didn't feel much more confident about this one, the content was so much different!

I'm in the same boat as you eegrl, I think I had somewhere b/w 48-50 in April, can exactly remember. I felt like this was was a TON different than the April exam. I'm in Illinois though and still anxiously awaiting the results!

Also shocked I passed. I failed the April one with 49/80. Didn't feel much more confident about this one, the content was so much different!
Agreed. I had a 42/80 on the April exam, and this one was TOTALLY DIFFERENT. I wasn't confident because, even though I studied a lot more, it wasn't as similar as expected to April. Just thankful I passed.

Also passed, but felt like it was tough. Took it in Ca Pomona. The weird thing was, I thought the morning and evening versions for the power were equally hard. I had always heard the afternoon was harder. Actually, the one I took the first couple problems seemed to be very difficult for the first half of the exam. I decided to skip those and return once I got my nerves calmed. Afternoon was okay - some problems were very tricky for this young engineer with a "practical" power engineer gig.

Back