North Carolina Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passed Thermo and Fluids in Raleigh in attempt 1 after passing CBT FE in Charlotte in July. Spent a lot of time in the library in the past 18 months.

Passed Thermo and Fluids in Raleigh in attempt 1 after passing CBT FE in Charlotte in July. Spent a lot of time in the library in the past 18 months.
Congrats on passing. I took the FE in 2012 back before NCEES switched to CBT. I took the PE in Raleigh this past April and passed. I'm still celebrating passing that mofo when the mood hits me.

Congrats on passing. I took the FE in 2012 back before NCEES switched to CBT. I took the PE in Raleigh this past April and passed. I'm still celebrating passing that mofo when the mood hits me.
I passed this past April and still celebrating, too. Took the test in the same room Dan. Just had to come back here to watch the spectacle. :popcorn:

Back