photo CHPE_AnimatedWebBanner_650x1202_zps5704d467.gif
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DoSomething

October 2014 PE Results Map

145 posts in this topic

Added CT, CA, VA, KS, IN. Am I missing any?

dGi5HMk.png

Added RI

5Qvg7Ip.png

Edited by snobumPE

Hawaii has been posted via NCEES. If you pass you will get a letter in the mail with next steps. If you did not pass your NCEES account might be your only source of notification. I know I'm probably the only one from Hawaii reading this, but I had to post to get our state on the map!

Hawaii has been posted via NCEES. If you pass you will get a letter in the mail with next steps. If you did not pass your NCEES account might be your only source of notification. I know I'm probably the only one from Hawaii reading this, but I had to post to get our state on the map!

I'm in Hawaii. I just found out I passed today (16th) on myncees. My Arizona coworker got his notice yesterday.

Congrats ameredit

Good to see you around again Snobum. Thanks for getting the map going. And to mkbryant for running an "interim" map. ;)

New challenge for Oct 2014 (or Apr 2015) map Snobum. Text in each state that indicates what color the pencil was. :thumbs:

bump

All the states stimulustaly released all the results fast!

Added CT, CA, VA, KS, IN. Am I missing any?

IN has only partially sent out emails. NCEES has not been updated.

The weirdness in Indiana keeps getting weirder. The 2 people in my firm who haven't gotten their results still haven't, but we have heard from a few in Indiana that got emails saying they failed, but nothing is posted on NCEES yet. So some got them, some didn't , some passed, some didn't, some still know nothing

The weirdness in Indiana keeps getting weirder. The 2 people in my firm who haven't gotten their results still haven't, but we have heard from a few in Indiana that got emails saying they failed, but nothing is posted on NCEES yet. So some got them, some didn't , some passed, some didn't, some still know nothing

Are the ones getting passed emails people who are re-taking the exam? That is what I have found so far from a few people. Any re-takes have results, and failures. I have not heard of anyone who has passed on the first attempt who has received results.

Maybe they are going alphabetical as everyone who has results that I know comes before me in the alphabet.

Are the ones getting passed emails people who are re-taking the exam? That is what I have found so far from a few people. Any re-takes have results, and failures. I have not heard of anyone who has passed on the first attempt who has received results.

Maybe they are going alphabetical as everyone who has results that I know comes before me in the alphabet.

This makes me feel a bit better, I guess. I haven't heard either way for my Indiana results. I am a first-time test taker.

I was a first time SE taker - received email that said i passed vertical, not lateral but that I should be able to log onto NCEES and see my results. This was yesterday at 4:30 et. Still nothing on ncees website. My last name is L, so I can't imagine it's an alphabetical thing.

This makes me feel a bit better, I guess. I haven't heard either way for my Indiana results. I am a first-time test taker.

I don't know what the case is, just made an observation from the few data points I had. Not a sound judgement.

Good to see you around again Snobum. Thanks for getting the map going. And to mkbryant for running an "interim" map. ;)

New challenge for Oct 2014 (or Apr 2015) map Snobum. Text in each state that indicates what color the pencil was. :thumbs:

Here you go. :eyebrows:

ccsIJl7.png

Edited by snobumPE
6 people like this

I guess I'll remove it on the next update. Why can't they just all release them on the same day??

Got the email and posted to NCEES, I passed Civil-Transportation first try.

Indiana

Indiana

Congrats! I got my e-mail too, passed Civil-Structures first try.

KS has mailed out the official letters today. The KSBTP license search was updated yesterday.

(yes, we have an archaic system where they only notify you officially by MAIL...)

I'm from Nebraska and I actually got my results Monday, Dec. 15th (through NCEES).

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0