Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
msjesskessler

Failures... What was your score?

118 posts in this topic

i will tell when i will get tom , i am going to fail for sure.

i will tell when i will get tom , i am going to fail for sure.

Have faith !!

1 person likes this

67 on the CT state specific surveying.

1 person likes this

Where did you take the surveying exam? I'm waiting on mine here in Cali, but we don't get a score.

Connecticut. But it's for the PLS. So a little different than your CA survey exam.

Failed...54/80...control systems...

Failed...54/80...control systems...

This is a good score. I know you disagree, but it does look like the cut score was high this year. When they release the pass% we can have a better understanding. I had failed last time also.

You will be in good shape next year.

mechanical - Thermal fluid cut score? Anyone know?

at least a hundred passers have popsted and only 3 failures lol. guess people don't like to admit their failure!

at least a hundred passers have popsted and only 3 failures lol. guess people don't like to admit their failure!

Probably is not about admitting failure and more about being depressed and not logging into this Forum anymore.

What was your score?

I'm in MD and haven't gotten it yet but I'm fairly certain I scored around a 52-54....

I'm in MD and haven't gotten it yet but I'm fairly certain I scored around a 52-54....

I'm in LA and am right there with you for the record. I haven't gotten the results yet, but feel like I'm somewhere between a 53 and 58.....its a coin flip.

yeah, I'm waiting for CTS to update in Illinois. I'm about 80% certain I failed. Just didn't feel good about it afterward. I guess time will tell.

likely you see more passers posting in here bc they were obsessed with passing and have been trolling EB for at least a year

Well, after all the anticipation and hope... I failed. by 10 f'in points. 46/80. Double the motivation to do this again next April.

I guess more than admitting, its got to do with the hurt. I admitted, but I can see if they are hurt and want some solitude, where they come from.

TN - Civil Construction

Fail 49/50

Will take it again in April!

Excuse me 49/80

Would you want to admit your failure? Who does?

For those posting their scores, thank you, it actually does help those looking through trying to figure out how close they were. And don't give up, you'll pass it if you keep at it. Good luck!

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0