The Waiting Place...for people just waiting

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

P-E

Reaction score
Waiting for a train to go or a bus to come, or a plane to go or the mail to come, or the rain to go or the phone to ring, or the snow to snow or waiting around for a Yes or No or waiting for their hair to grow. Everyone is just waiting. Dr S

How RU dealing with the wait?

e60989b57fdb9c0f35ebf500ce8f6d8c.jpg

You all are really insensitive to the recent test takers. I would probably be anxious too if I were in their shoes.

You all are really insensitive to the recent test takers. I would probably be anxious too if I were in their shoes.
Eh, it does help break up the stress of waiting. I'm straight up livid at NCEES for sitting on their asses, but it's no use being pissed off all the time. A little humor to lighten the mood is a nice reprieve and keeps me from cussing out the poor chat lady and telling her to stuff the cut score up her ass and go to hell.

For the FE the results took forever (an April long ago) I forgot all about it until the letter came sometime in July. After I took the PE I went on vaca for a couple weeks which helped. But when I got back I was counting the days and weeks since the exam. The wait is rough. Hang in ther JB.

waiting for a series of rainy days or unbelievable cold temps so the contractor will schedule us to put up our hung ceiling instead of working outside.

November 25, 2014

"The results of the October 2014 PS exams have been released to NCEES member licensing boards. PE and SE exam results will be released in the coming weeks."

-NCEES Website

I'm thinking one to two weeks when I read this. Not 3 to 4.

November 25, 2014

"The results of the October 2014 PS exams have been released to NCEES member licensing boards. PE and SE exam results will be released in the coming weeks."

-NCEES Website

I'm thinking one to two weeks when I read this. Not 3 to 4.
Yeah, if that was a math problem I would've rounded up to a month. I suppose being honest and transparent isn't as much fun.

Back